- Maintains records of taxes paid
- Collects Town and County Taxes
- Provides tax information as requested
Conesus Town Hall
6210 South Livonia Rd.
Conesus, NY 14435
Phone: (585) 346-3130 x2
Fax: (585) 346-3650
Hours of Operation:
Due to COVID-19 Pleae call or email for an appointment
From December 31st through March 31st Taxes may be paid
- Online by Credit Card, Debit Card or Electronic Check, or
- By mail (no cash please) to Annette M. McNinch, Tax Collector, PO Box 268, Warsaw, NY 14569,
- Five Star Bank, Lakeville Office during regular Bank hours,
- For your convenience at the Town Office, 6210 South Livonia Rd., Conesus
NOTE: There is a $20.00 charge for all returned checks.
Town and County Tax Collection
The collection period for Town and County taxes begins on January 1st each year and runs until January 31st.
Payments including interest are accepted through March 31st.
After this time all bills and interest are paid to the Livingston County Treasurer.
- From March 1st to March 31st pay the total plus interest, at a rate of 2% per month and a $2.00 remailing fee.
- From February 1st to February 28/29 pay the total tax plus interest, at a rate of 1% per month.
- From January 1st to January 31st pay the unpaid tax.
- Payments made prior to April 1st are payable to Annette M. McNinch, Tax Collector.
After March 31st please contact the Livingston County Treasurer’s Office by phone at (585) 243-7050 or in person at Livingston County Government Center, 6 Court St., Room 203, Geneseo, NY 14454.
Questions regarding Senior, Star or Veterans Exemptions should be directed to Mike Rados, Assessor at 346-3130 x6
Questions Regarding School Taxes
- Dansville School District please call (585)335-4000
- Livonia School District please call (585)346-4000 ext.4005
- Wayland School District please call (585)728-2212