- Collects Town and County Taxes
- Maintains records of taxes paid
- Provides tax information as requested
Conesus Town Hall
6210 South Livonia Rd.
Conesus, NY 14435
Phone: (585) 346-3130 x.6 (Voice mail is available)
Fax: (585) 346-3650
Hours of Operation:
Due to COVID-19 Pleae call or email for an appointment
From December 31st through March 31st Taxes may be paid in person by check or cash at
- Five Star Bank, Lakeville Office during regular Bank hours,
- By mail (no cash please) to Annette M. McNinch, Tax Collector, PO Box 268, Warsaw, NY 14569,
- Online by Credit Card, Debit Card or Electronic Check, or
- For your convenience at the Town Office, 6210 South Livonia Rd., Conesus
NOTE: There is a $20.00 charge for all returned checks.
Town and County Tax Collection
The collection period for Town and County taxes begins on January 1st each year and runs until January 31st.
Payments including interest are accepted through March 31st.
After this time all bills and interest are paid to the Livingston County Treasurer.
- From January 1st to January 31st pay the unpaid tax.
- From February 1st to February 28/29 pay the total tax plus interest, at a rate of 1% per month.
- From March 1st to March 31st pay the total plus interest, at a rate of 2% per month and a $2.00 remailing fee.
- Payments made prior to April 1st are payable to Annette M. McNinch, Tax Collector.
After March 31st please contact the Livingston County Treasurer’s Office by phone at (585) 243-7050 or in person at Livingston County Government Center, 6 Court St., Room 203, Geneseo, NY 14454.
Questions regarding Senior, Star or Veterans Exemptions should be directed to Robert Morgan, Assessor at 346-3130 x.5
Questions Regarding School Taxes
- Livonia School District please call (585)346-4000 ext.4005
- Dansville School District please call (585)335-4000
- Wayland School District please call (585)728-2212
RELATED DEPARTMENTS:ASSESSOR TOWN CLERK